Well this is my first blog! I'm not a huge fan of writing, or people reading what I write for that matter, but we'll see how this goes. Hopefully I won’t bore yall to death. This is my first year at Macon State, I graduated from Mount de Sales Academy this past May and I've lived in good ole' Macon, Georgia my whole life. I plan on being at Macon State this year and I might stay for my second year, but after that I plan on transferring to the University of Georgia!:) I live at home with my parents. My mom works in the Admissions office at Macon State and my dad is an Air Traffic Controller. I have an older brother who is studying Landscape Architecture at UGA and an older sister who lives in Perry. I have a cat named Rocco and a dog (technically my brothers, but I claim her as my own) named Belle. I love animals and I want to major in Veterinary Medicine at UGA. I love sports, UGA football of course and Atlanta Braves Baseball are my favorites. I played softball for 14 years and that's pretty much been my life and now I don't know what to do with all my time since I’m not playing anymore! I’ve played other sports too but softball was my main one. And now you know probably more than you ever wanted to about me!
No comments:
Post a Comment